Starkey Muse iQ Rechargeable
Starkey’s new best-in-class rechargeable hearing aids last 20% longer than other systems, are 30% smaller and 100% easier to use. Plus, with the industry’s fastest charger, your hearing aids will always be ready to go.
Our best hearing technology just got better.
- Immersive sound for true listening enjoyment.
- Longest lasting charge delivers over 30 hours of superior hearing.
- All-in-one charger holds enough charge to provide portable charging without plugging into the wall.
- Smallest rechargeable hearing aid available today!
- To hear comfortably in challenging environments: NEW Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Rechargeable hearing aid solutions: Continuous, stable power throughout your day with rechargeable hearing aids. Avoid the hassle of disposable batteries and have more confidence with long-lasting hearing aid power.*
- Better wireless streaming: Technology that provides consistent wireless performance while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media with SurfLink® Mobile 2, SurfLink Mini Mobile and other SurfLink accessories.
- A comfortable, personalized listening experience: Capabilities that speed your transition to hearing aids with gradual adjustments, distortion-free listening in noise, and ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
- No buzzing or whistling: Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all-day long.
- Durable, dependable hearing aids: Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Music the way it was meant to be heard: A design that allows you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Customizable tinnitus relief: Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.